Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random Survey

So I was on facebook earlier and saw that Blarg posted a note. It was a survey thing. I read it and thought, "Why not?" I am a little sad that this will be my first blog post on my new place, but oh well. I'll probably post another fun little random thing later tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to find time to update recently! I look forward to my readers and thank you for reading in the first place! XD

Did a boy or a girl to text you last?
Girl

What is the last thing you said out loud?
Okay. That's fine.

Name something exciting you are doing tomorrow?
Umm...Vampire the Masquerade

Are you currently waiting on any tattoos or piercings?
Yes. I want to get a tattoo but I'm waiting on my mom because we're supposed to get them together. As for piercings, it would be nice to get my ears pierced again but I doubt I'll really do it.

Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Yup yup. All the time.

What were you doing at noon today?
At AutoZone buying new windshield wipers and seeing what was wrong with my car. :(

Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Yeah, a skosh. It's getting better though.

Is there someone you will never forget?
There are a lot of people I won't forget.

When's the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
Ummm...it's been a while.

Is there a girl that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
Yup yup.

Did you have any unread text messages this morning when you woke up?
Yeah, I had 6 texts and 4 missed calls...my bad! >_<


When's the last time you laughed really hard?
About an hour ago.

Are you uncomfortable staring into someones eyes who likes you?
Yes it's uncomfortable, but seeing what's in those eyes is worth it.

Would you change yourself for someone you loved?
HELLZ NO!

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
No...that's just a little extreme.

Is anyone on your bad side now?
Not really.

Where were you friday night?
At Kristi's house til' 4:30 am Saturday morning.

Do you have plans for today?
Well considering the day is pretty much over, HW, sleeping and shower.

Have you kissed anyone in the past 2 days?
Yup.

Is there anyone you trust who you shouldn't?
Yeah, a lot of people. I'm either super trustworthy or don't trust at all.

Do you think you're smart?
I think I'm average on brain smarts.

Have you kissed anyone who smokes?
Yup.

Do you have unlimited texting?
Yup, thank goodness.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Not that I know of, but I'm sure they are out there.

Have you ever talked back to a teacher?
Ummm...not that I can recall.

What's the funniest thing you've heard today?
"What? Do you think I can be the same sexy in three months when I'm padded down with 25 layers of clothing?? Huh? Do you really think that DOUCHEBAG??"

Looking forward to the next couple months?
HELL YES!

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
HELL YES!

Have you ever been in love?
Yeah...I don't want to talk about it though.

What are you saving your money up for right now?
Bills and books.

Have you changed this year?
Yeah! I stopped drinking pop for my New Year's resolution...and I'm still going strong!

Would you kill someone for a million dollars?
Umm...I don't think so...I can see myself taking the deal but not going through in the end. Not unless I really had to.

If you had enough money what would you buy?
I would pay off all my bills and get a new car.

Can you fight?
Ummm...if I really have to...I'd rather not though.

Who can't you stand?
People who try to argue points when they haven't even done the research or know what they are talking about.

How's your heart?
Confused.

What do you want right now?
Right now?? I want Sushi One's Aspargus Tempura Roll, Cookies & Cream Ice Cream, and some Garlic Triscuits.

How old do most people usually guess you are?
Older than I am.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Blake...

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
Nope.

What will you be doing in a half hour?
Probably still messing around on my computer or in the shower.

Who is the last person you texted?
Jenna.

Do you have any plans for Christmas?
I know I have them...I just have them written down...somewhere else.

Are you going anywhere next summer?
I don't plan on it right now.

Are you shy?
Not really shy...but I tend to study people so I'm quiet...not really shy.

Are you a talkative person?
I get told I talk too much and can be LOUD.

What are you doing tomorrow?
School, lunch, Vampire

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Umm...I was in bed at 1:00 a.m. but I finished my book so at least a couple hours later.

Do you prefer to call or text?
It depends on the person.

Can you live a day without TV?
Yeah...Thank God for tivo!!

How many months are there until your birthday?
7 months, 11 days, 3 hours and 35 minutes.

Did you like anyone last summer?
Not really...right before summer and after summer...but not really during...I didn't have time to like anyone.

Are you ashamed of your past?
...I'm not sure...

Who were you with Friday night?
Kristi, Tony, Katie, Danielle, DJ, Alisha, Tim, Kristi's Roommate, and Nathan.

Do you ride rollercoasters?
HELLZ YES!

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I sure hope so...Mondays are either rocking or crap.

What were you doing at 10 last night?
Watching Pushing Daisies.

Do you have any enemies?
I'm sure I do somewhere, I just don't know of them yet.

How long does it take you to get ready to go out?
Depends on my plans for "going out."

Think back a year, what was your favorite song?
Last year around Halloween...definitely Tech N9ne's That Box.

What should you be doing right now?
Probably doing my HW, but I don't need to do that now.

Starbucks or Cold Stone?
Depends on the type and time of day.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes.

Have you ever met a gay person?
Yeah...my mom is gay.

Do you have a favorite soft drink?
I don't drink pop anymore...I'll stick with green tea and Pomegranite Tea.


So there is my first post on my new blog! I know it's kind of lame that it's a survey, but whatever. I hope you enjoyed it!

Love, Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment