Sunday, October 26, 2008

Music from "The Movie of My Life"

So I got this from Jenna...another one off of Facebook. Oh well, I though this one was amazing and I really wanted to test it out!! I'll let you know my thoughts when I am done figuring it all out. I'm also posting links to the songs so if you haven't heard them or want to hear them you can!

Here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle/Random
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

According to my media player, if my life were a movie, the soundtrack would sound like this in these pivotal moments...

Opening Credits:---------- Hitomi no Tsubasa, access (Code Geass Opening)

Waking Up:------------------ Dead Bodies Everywhere, Korn

First Day At School: -------- Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous, Good Charlotte

Falling In Love: ------------- South of the Border, Frank Sinatra

Breaking Up:--------- Creamer (Radio is Dead), Limp Bizkit

Prom:----------- Hot Stuff (I Want You Back), PCD

Dance Sequence:---------- Brighter Than Sunshine, Aqualung

Life's OK:--------------------- Notes/Prima Donna, Andrew Lloyd Weber (Phantom of the Opera Movie *new version*)

Breakdown:----------------- Love & Marriage, Frank Sinatra

Driving:--------------------- Planet Hell, Nightwish

Flashback:-------------------- Strange Girl, Nakagawa Koutarou

Getting Back Together:-------------- Konoya no Uta (Piano Version), Iwasaki Taku (from Black Cat)

Wedding:--------------------- Far From Over, Rev Theory

Sex Scene:-------------- A Distant Episode, Till Brönner

Birth of Child:---------------- Black Eyes, Blue Tears, Shania Twain

Final Battle:-----------------Kresnik, Trinity Blood File #1 - Gunmetal Hound

Death Scene:---------------- Sakura, NIRGILIS

Funeral Song:---------------- The Truth Is, Kristine Sa (O_O...Wow...I can't believe that song came up)

End Credits:-------------- Burnin' Up, Jonas Brothers

Thoughts on Music Choice:
Opening: I LOVE this song and it's a perfect opening...it's the alarm on my phone so it's fitting that I wake up to it every morning AND it's the opening credits.
Waking Up: Well...it would set up for an interesting morning...make it seem like a horror movie.
First Day of School: A very fun song for going to school. It just gets the blood moving and you can't help singing and dancing. XD
Falling In Love: So...apparently I'm going to fall in love "south of the border." Sounds like fun!
Breaking Up: Another good song and my favorite from Limp Bizkit. Apparently my feelings turn to anger when we break up...and I remonisce about good times past...this fits really well now that I think about it.
Prom: A good song to dance and just let loose with!
Dance Sequence: Apparently I get a slow song, with a lot of meaning. One I could easily cry to when dancing depending on who I'm dancing with.
Life's OK: Apparently no matter what is going on everything will be okay. And I'll still be successful in whatever carreer/business I am in.
Breakdown: I don't really get it at all...but it fits my luck. I would be in the midst of a breakdown while in the background happy music is playing...it makes sense in that way!
Driving: A good song that I have been listening to lately in my car...fits me now I guess.
Flashback: Seems kind of flashbacky...(if that's not a word it is now! :P)
Getting Back Together: A very slow song...that I can see bringing about happy tears.
Wedding: Interesting...very interesting...I'm not quite sure what to think about this.
Sex Scene: Very slow and methodical...just how I like it! XD
Birth of Child: Shania is always good to have on a soundtrack.
Final Battle: A good battle song. From the anime Trinity Blood. Listen and you'll see why!
Death Scene: Starts out with Amazing Grace and then switches to Japanese. I was born in America and hopefully I'll be living in Japan. This is how I interprut this. It also is about Cherry Blossom/Sakura trees. Hopefully I'll be surrounded by Sakuras when I die.
Funeral Song: The perfect song. I would still love and always love my friends and family even after I die. "Do I love you? Love you still? The truth is, I do."
End Credits: I feel that it would be perfect end to a movie about my life. Hopefully and based on the songs above this song would leave comfor to my husband that I fell for him. Just a good song to end the movie while everyone is leaving the theatre.

Overall: I'm pleased overall with my soundtrack and can see how most of these songs would fit. Go figure.

Love, Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment