Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Slacker Can't Slack Anymore

Hisashiburi my dear readers!! (It mean's "It's been a while") So I completely fail at updating...again. Anywho, I'll just jump right into what's been happening since my last post. (I believe it was Autism Awareness Day, so at the beginning of the month. FAIL stamp for me.)

Picture of Arashi because it popped up in the Google search when I typed in "hisashiburi" LOL

So, as always, the new chapter of Skip Beat! came out on on the fifth or sometime around there! It was a good chapter! We pick up after the final episode of Dark Moon's party. I'm thinking it's the morning after. Kyoko has made the news! She ended up doing her interview with Ren, but since it was her first drama she was a little awkward and strange (as usual)! She apologizes to some of her fellow cast-mates, but what she doesn't realize is that many people are commenting on the fact that her and Ren "looked good together" during the interview. We also see Sho's manager trying to keep him from seeing the news about Kyoko. We also find out that he's done a CF with a tiger named Miyuki and he apparently smelled like her at one point. But aside from that little side story, Kyoko reaches the studio where she dresses up like a chicken. Before getting into costume though, she greets the chicken head (LOL) and starts talking to it. There's a flashback, and we learn that Ren has let slip another clue that he hasn't always been in Japan because he does something that's "American" and comments on how Kyoko is truly Japanese. As always it confuses her. Then, Ren asks (out of the blue) "Should I...do to you what I want?" In typical Kyoko fashion, she comepletly freaks out. Ren says that he was kidding and to calm down. Of course, now Kyoko is having issues trying to figure out her feelings towards Ren. She feels somewhat hurt that he was just kidding and actually doesn't see her that way, but at the same time she felt disappointed and denies it. While trying to sort her complicated feelings, Lory calls (I've missed him) and tells Kyoko that he's leaving things in her hands. The chapter ends with the words "At long last, this will be the true start of the Heel siblings." UWAH! I can't wait for the next chapter, which came out yesterday!! I just need to wait a day or so more for translations!! So, expect another post within the next couple of days for more Skip Beat! rantings!!

One of the frames where Kyoko freaks out; she's clutching onto an Egyptian style statue.

Okay, so time to move on! Well, Easter is this weekend! A couple weeks ago Billy & Curtis came over! I made grilled cheese and soup for dinner and we watched "What's Up Doc?" and decorated eggs!! It was a lot of fun, especially since I haven't decorated eggs in a few years. I'm just sad I don't have any kids or younger people around me to hide the eggs for. Oh well! I felt rusty though when we were decorating because I didn't really know what colors or decorations I wanted to do. But, I did make two Super Junior & E.L.F. eggs. The both had "E.L.F." on them, but on the other side one said "Su Ju" while the other had "Prom15e 2 Bel13ve." I know, I know, but they turned out nice. They just ended up turning different colors because I forgot about one it soaked a lot longer. I also did a smiley face, a couple just colored ones, and one with squigglies all over it. They are actually still in my fridge. I should probably eat them soon so they don't go bad, but at the same time I don't want to.


Last weekend we towed my car back home to Milliken (I live in Greeley for those that don't know). Honestly, I hope I don't have to do that again for the next couple of years. Afterwards my shoulders and arms were soooooo sore. I have a newly found respect for power steering. Now I've come to a point in my car where I need to make a decision. Should I trade it in or scrap it and get a new car (not necessarily new as in not used, but new to me) or fix it. We're pretty sure the starter went out, so my Mom and I are trying to figure out if we can fix it ourselves. At the same time, my transmission is starting to go bad, but then again the mechanic that told me that still never fixed my car because look at it now. (What a waste of almost $400!) So, if anybody has any ideas or advice or anything, please leave a comment!


Well, I honestly can't remember what else I was going to update about. There was a small checklist I had formed in my head, but I didn't write it down. That's why I always write my lists down, I can remember them easier and have them as references. Oh my final ranting is going to be about my apartment! I have a little more than a month left before my lease runs out. I've been looking at apartments closer to campus so I can save money by walking. Well, that and the decision about my car is still up in the air. But anyways, there are a few good apartments around, I just have to try to find a good one that I really like! Hopefully I'll be able to go to a couple showings here within the next week and come to a decision. As always, time is running out.


I leave you all with the customary GIF! This week's GIF is of Ryeowook messing around (while Shindong's talking on air) at Sukira during Bonamana promotions last year! Enjoy the rest of April!


Ja Ne~~
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment