Saturday, April 30, 2011

No More Showers!

Hello Minna-san!! So today is the last day of April! This month went by so fast. Actually this year went by so fast. This upcoming week is finals week, which means I've already had my last day of classes and will be free after this Friday (but only for a week since I'm working over the summer)! Hopefully I'll be able to pull off my presentations this week and end up with some good grades. I suck as presenting things and giving speeches and stuff, so we'll see. Hopefully they won't bring my grade down TOO much if I completely bomb. ~_~


Well, I don't have too much to update on since the last post. The new Skip Beat! chapter hasn't come out yet, so that regularity is missing. T_T That makes me kind of sad. Also, there isn't too much to fangirl about. Nothing REALLY exciting has happened lately. Well, at least nothing that has gotten me really excited. I can't wait for 5 jib though. Oh, I did finally get Perfection in the mail. It took forever to come, but I guess that's expected when something is shipped from the other side of the globe! XD I ended up getting Sungmin's photocard. I'm still debating on possibly putting it up for trade on some of the forums I'm a member of. Sungmin's not my favorite, but who do I want to trade it for?? I'm still trying to decide between Eunhyuk and Donghae. I wouldn't mind getting Ryeowook, Henry or Zhoumi either. Too bad there are no Leeteuk cards. ~_~ Oh well, if you want to help me decide, just leave a comment. Well, I guess I could make a poll, but that's too much work. ~_~


Well, tomorrow I'm celebrating Easter with my family, so I'll most likely have stuff to update next week. Also, the Skip Beat! chapter comes out in 5 days! That means I have like a week (give ample time for subbers because my Japanese isn't that great & kanji KILLS me X_X)!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I can't wait!! It's such a good series. If you haven't read it, but have read most of my blogs, I'm sorry that I've shared a lot of spoilers, but I just get so excited I can't help it! XD But, if anyone is looking for a new manga to pick up, I highly reccommend Skip Beat! As you most likely already know, it's my favorite!! XD


Let's see, I'm not sure what else I have to share. Oh, I kind of hit a stop in the Rogue Angel series. I read up to book 7, but thanks to my Mom just buying random ones for Christmas, the next book I have in the series is number 12. LOL! Well, so I finished reading Anne Stuart's Ice Series. I don't know if it's complete, but I'm all caught up now. So basically, since last Sunday, I've read six books and am on my seventh. The book I'm currently reading is Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn. It's the first in it's trilogy, and Travis and Derek really loved the series. I don't know why I didn't start it earlier! It's so freaking good! It's longer than the books I've been reading lately (like 500 page books to a 900-1000 page book), but I don't really mind. It's really good. If you are into fantasy, or honestly, good novels, definitely check it out. Here's the link to the books on Brandon Sanderson's site, so check it out! I highly reccommend it! And you can find them pretty cheap on amazon (like almost every other book out there)! XD


Oh, actually, I just remembered something exciting in ELFdom!! Super Junior is releasing a Japanese version of Miinah (BONAMANA)!! I'm super psyched, but it'll be weird hearing it in Japanese. Like how I love My All Is In You, but they released a Chinese version on Perfection. It just sounds odd to me, and the crazy person in me tries to sing the Korean words to the Chinese version, but I end up just screwing around and just humming the melody. Well, anyways, it's being released June 8th (the day after my birthday) so that's pretty exciting. I'm just sad I won't in be in Japan for the release and if I buy it have to worry about shipping. Wait, it's around my birthday so maybe I can get someone else to buy it for me! Hmmmmm!! XD We'll see!!


Well, I think that's all for now (for real this time)!! As usual, I leave you with a customary gif! I give you Shindong!! XD


Ja ne~
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment