Monday, November 22, 2010

Stasi-ology: Random Surevey Thingy

So instead of doing an official blog post, I filled out this 35 question survey thing people do for fun or to remedy boredness. Whatever floats your boat. Anyways, here it is. Comment if you have any questions or want to know anything else. I'll answer! And here we go!

***********FOODOLOGY***************

 1. What is your salad dressing of choice? No Salad dressing, just salt & pepper.

 2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? In America??...Probably Red Robin or Echo.

 3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Sushi! (Especially Sushi 1’s Asparagus Tempura Roll and the Spicy Tuna & Tempura Seaweed Roll)

 4. What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepparoni, Spicy Italian Sausage, Jalapenos, and Fresh Diced Tomatos

 5. What do you like to put on your toast? A little bit of butter and strawberry jam.


***********TECHNO! (unce unce unce) LOGY***************

1. How many televisions are in your house? 1

2.The color of your cell phone? Grey & Green, but the case is black.

3. Have any idea how many Gigahertz your computer has? If you asked me a year ago I would know…


***************BIOLOGY******************

1. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Not that I know of…

3. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Heavy thing…probably my dresser

4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? I did pass out once, but I wasn’t “knocked out.”


************BULLFrogOLOGY**************

1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No

2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I’d change it into another language…either Japanese or Korean.

3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Hmmm…I guess so…depends on the type of Hot Sauce.


************DUMBledoreOLOGY******************

1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?  Umm…I can remember 10 pairs, but I know I have more in the bottom of my closet somewhere.

2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Ticket in highschool.

3. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom yesterday.

4. Last person you hugged? Well…I hugged my stuffed cat & kitten (it’s a mom & daughter set) before I packed them this morning, but actual person…I was hugged by Billy. I don’t really know if my reaction could be constituted as a “hug back.”


**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

1. Season? Autumn

2. Holiday? Halloween & Christmas/My Mom’s Birthday

3. Day of the week? Either Wednesdays or Sundays

4. Month? October


***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

 1. Missing someone? Always

 2. Mood? Excited spiced with some boredness and a pinch of impatience.

3. What are you listening to? Super Junior!! XD

4. Watching? People stalking other people on the computers in the lab. Most of the screens I can see are facebook.


***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

1. First place you went this morning? Bathroom, but who doesn’t?

2. What's the last movie you saw? Daytime Drinking, a very interesting and simple Korean movie.

3. Do you smile often? What kind of question is this???

4. Sleeping Alone Tonight? No, I’ll be home so I’ll have my cat! And at some point a dog will wander in, most likely Danny.


***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

 1. Do you always answer your phone? If I’m not at work and I can hear it and get to it in time…yes!

2. It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Most likely Twitter. I get them all the time from people on the other side of the world.

3. If you could change your eye color what would it be? I wouldn’t change my eye color because it changes by itself, but to answer the question, Gray. Like a deep gray.

4. Do you own a digital camera? Yup yup!

5. Have you ever had a pet fish? When I was in elementary school.

6. Favorite Christmas song(s)? I have a playlist, but my number one is The Holly & The Ivy, unfortunately it’s a song usually not picked for a Christmas Album.

7. What's on your wish list for your birthday? On my wish list, to go to Korea. As for items, I have a Amazon list that has some books, movies, rpg handbooks. I also wouldn’t mind some games (video and board).

8. Can you do push ups? If my left hand is being considerate, yes.

9. Can you do a chin up? I honestly haven’t done one of those since middle school, but I could then. At the same time my left hand has seriously deteriorate since then.

10. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?  Definitely excited.

11. Do you have any saved texts? Yes, but I always accidentally end up deleting them.

12. Ever been in a car wreck? No…*knocks on wood*

13. Do you have an accent? I don’t think so, but I was told I had one when I came back from Japan.

14. What is the last song to make you cry? Ummm… “至少还有你 (Korean Version)” by Super Junior-M

15. Plans tonight? Going home!! XD

16. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yup, and I have a feeling it won’t be the last time either.

17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Yesterday…hmmm…Apple Cider, Toilet Paper, & Pince Scented Candles.

18. Have you ever been given roses? Yeah…but it wasn’t in the classic romantic way.

19. Current worry? Need to raise my GPA to go to Korea, looks like I’ll be putting it off for a semester or two.

20. Current hate right now? Hate is such a strong word…I’m annoyed at all the freshmen trying to register for classes asking me questions they should be asking their advisor. How in the world am I going to know what you should be taking??!!

21. Met someone who changed your life? Yeah, I believe that everyone you meet changes your life be it a miniscule or gigantic change.

22. How will you bring in the New Year? With my Mom, if I remember correctly she wants to learn some K-pop steps.

23. What song represents you? I don’t think there is just one, but the song that fits my mood right now is “It Has To Be You” by Yesung of Super Junior.

24. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? It would be fun to go back to the victorian period.

25. Do you have any tattoos/piercings? I have pierced ears; got them for my 6th or 7th birthday.

26. Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? A romantic relationship, I hope not. I don’t have time for that.

27. Does anyone love you? Well of course! Everyone has family!

28. Ever had someone sing to you? Yup yup, and even at Karaoke!

29. When did you last cry? I cried from laughing to hard last week. Oh those Japanese and Korean Variety shows!!

30. Do you like to cuddle? I believe so.

31. Have you held hands with anyone today? Today??...I think since I was in kindergarten.

32. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? Pop and Country. And whatever my dad listened to, so some classic rock.

33. Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Right now new, but I do keep in contact with my old friends. We just aren’t as close as we used to be.

34. Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yes, but there is a limit.

35. Who do you think will complete this? Sami, & Bea already did it!! XD If you do fill this out, leave a link or let me know and I’ll check it out!

So that's all folks!! (bahahahaha) Anyways, I'll try to post sometime over Thanksgiving break, but no promises. Sorry it's been a little while!
Ja ne~
Stasi

Oh...and the icon...I almost forgot!! It's a gif from one of my most favorite Kang Ho Dong & Leeteuk moments from Star King! To watch the full clip click the icon (it takes you to YouTube)!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment